DOLOMITES LAVAREDO TRAIL RUNNING CAMP (ITALIAN ALPS 2020)
This is a 7 day Tour around The Dolomites Mountains covering 120 Km and ~5940m+ meters of elevation gain and descent. This is a multi-day trail running tour adventure done in stages, around 24km per day and lots of elevation gain meaning that we will be moving for around 5-7 hours per day. You will experience the most spectacular places of the Dolomites: the Cristallo, the Tofane, Cinque Torri, and of course the Tre Cime.
Only 5 left in stock
Dolomites Lavaredo Trail Running Camp 2020
This is a 7 day Tour around “The Italian Alps” – The Dolomites covering 120 Km and ~5940m+ meters of elevation gain and descent. This is a multi-day trail running tour adventure done in stages, around 24km per day and lots of elevation gain meaning that we will be moving for around 5-6 hours per day.
You will experience the most spectacular places of the Dolomites: the Cristallo, the Tofane, Cinque Torri, and of course the Tre Cime. Challenge yourself and take this amazing opportunity to discover the spectacular Italian Alps. This camp will really help you get ready for the Lavaredo Ultra Trail race and provide you with an unforgettable running holiday in spectacular Italian Alps.
What to Expect?
- Meet trail running lovers from all over the world and become familiar with the LUT 120km course.
- 7 Day Tour covering 120km and 5940m+/- elevation gain and descent
- This is a multi-day trail running tour adventure done in stages.
- Around 24km running per day, some days with ascents/descents of more than 1,000 meters.
- Expect to be moving (physically active) for 5-6 hours a day, with steep elevation and rocky terrain.
- The maximum altitude height will be 2448m.
- We start from the centre at night in Cortina.
What Experience/Training Level is Recommended?
- To participate in a comfortable way and enjoy the tour requires a certain level of fitness
- Experience in trail running and adventures of several days is recommended.
- Is this for me? you should be in good physical condition, accustomed to running and walking in the mountains, and be able to do it comfortably at least 4 hours a day.
- If you have any doubts, please contact us, we will be happy to help you and see if this adventure is for you.
Italian Dolomites Running Itinerary
DAY 1: Transfer from Milan or Venice Airport to Cortina
- Depending on when you arrive in Cortina there will be time to spend around the village, shopping or relaxation. In the evening we will have an informative talk, followed by a welcome dinner.
DAY 2: Cortina-Ospitale
- 18.6 Km +841/-581 (Highest:1450m) 2-3h
DAY 3: Ospitale-Misurina
- 25.2 Km +1446/-1167 (Highest:1900m) 4-5h
DAY 4: Misurina-Cimabanche
- 19.7 Km +839/-1147 (Highest:2445m) 4h
- 32.9 Km +1857/-1252 (Highest:2317m) 6-7h
DAY 6: Rif.Col.Galina-Cortina
- 23.6 Km +950/- 1785 (Highest:2407m) 3-4h
DAY 7: Breakfast & Depart to Airport
What’s included in this tour?
- All the activities described
- Transportation to and from the airport
- Transfer of daily luggage where possible
- Accommodation during the tour (6 nights)
- Most of the accommodations are in huts or mountain huts in shared rooms, with the exception hotels in Cortina
- All meals during the tour (Breakfast and dinner), lunch will be a packed lunch.
- Tour guide for the entire journey
What’s NOT included in this tour?
- Flights to Italy (Milan or Venice) and Visa fees
- Insurance for travel, medical and other emergencies. All participants must have appropriate valid travel insurance for adventure activities (running, trail-running, hiking, trekking) accident insurance, air rescue, repatriation, trip cancellation, etc.
- Similar to this https://itra.run/page/353/Insurance.html insurance or https://www.globalrescue.com/
- Snacks, bars, gels, salts, energy in general for a day in the mountains – we recommend bringing dried fruit, nuts, energy bars, gels (more information on the travel list that is sent once space is reserved.)
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are not included
- Extra expenses, massages, etc
- Any extra accommodation
|7 Days – Italian Dolomites -120km||Hours||KM Per Day + Elevation Gain/Descent|
|Day 1||Airport Transfer to Cortina||Arrive||Dinner + Briefing|
|Day 2||Ospitale – Misurina||2-3 h||19km:+841m/-581m (Highest:1450m)|
|Day 3||Cortina – Ospitale||4-5 h||25km:+1446m/-1167m(Highest:1900m)|
|Day 4||Misurina – Cimabanche||4-5 h||20km:+839m/-1147m (Highest:2445m)|
|Day 5||Cimabanche – Rif.Col.Galina||6-7 h||33km:+1857m/-1252m (Highest:2317m)|
|Day 6||Rif.Col.Galina – Cortina||3-4 h||24km:+950m/-1785m (Highest:2407m)|
|Day 7||Breakfast & Depart to Airport||Depart||Breakfast & Departure|