DOLOMITES LAVAREDO ULTRA CAMP
Dolomites Lavaredo Ultra Running Tour 2019
This is a 6 day Tour around “The Italian Alps” – The Dolomites covering 120 Km and ~5940m+ meters of elevation gain and descent. This is a multi-day trail running tour adventure done in stages, around 24km per day and lots of elevation gain meaning that we will be moving for around 5-6 hours per day.
You will experience the most spectacular places of the Dolomites: the Cristallo, the Tofane, Cinque Torri, and of course the Tre Cime. Challenge yourself and take this amazing opportunity to discover the spectacular Italian Alps. This camp will really help you get ready for the Lavaredo Ultra Trail race and provide you with an unforgettable running holiday in spectacular Italian Alps.
What to Expect?
- Meet trail running lovers from all over the world.
- Become familiar with the LUT 120km course.
- This is a multi-day trail running tour adventure done in stages.
- Around 24km running per day, some days with ascents/descents of more than 1,000 meters.
- Expect to be moving (physically active) for 5-6 hours a day, with steep elevation and rocky terrain.
- The maximum altitude height will be 2448m.
- We start from the centre at night in Cortina.
What Experience/Training Level is Recommended?
- To participate in a comfortable way and enjoy the tour requires a certain level of fitness
- Experience in trail running and adventures of several days is recommended.
- Is this for me? you should be in good physical condition, accustomed to running and walking in the mountains, and be able to do it comfortably at least 4 hours a day.
- If you have any doubts, please contact us, we will be happy to help you and see if this adventure is for you.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeTrail Running Camp
Activity Level Tough
Group Size Medium Group
Tour Summary: This is a 6 day Tour around “The Italian Alps” – The Dolomites covering 120 Km and ~5940m+ meters of elevation gain and descent. This is a multi-day trail running tour adventure done in stages, around 24km per day and lots of elevation gain meaning that we will be moving for around 5-7 hours per day.
- All the activities described
- Transportation to and from the airport
- Transfer of daily luggage
- Accommodation during the tour (5 nights)
- Most of the accommodations are in huts or mountain huts in shared rooms, with the exception hotels in Cortina
- All meals during the tour (Breakfast and dinner), lunch will be a packed lunch.
- Tour guide for the entire journey
- Travel insurance and other emergencies
- Visa fees and entry clearing fees
18 Km 800+ (Highest:1450m) 2-3h
25 Km 1350+ (Highest:1900m) 4-5h
25 Km 900+ (Highest:2445m) 4h
29 Km 1850+ (Highest:2317m) 6-7h
28 Km 850+ (Highest:2407m) 3-4h
Day6: Depart Home
Breakfast & Depart to Airport